UV Floatsuit Into the Woods
Adjustable buoyancy floatsuit. Helps children gain confidence in water and protects from sun, sand & wind.
Our products are manufactured to provide maximum comfort and performance. As children and especially babies vary so much in size it is important to ensure you have the right fit for your child. Please enter the measurements below, to significantly increase the chance of you finding the best fit for your child.
If you are still unsure of the product size, please do not hesitate to contact our customer services on 0845 528 0831 or use our Online Size Guide.
If you go down to the beach today be sure to stand out in vibrant reds and greens, as seen on our colourful Into the Woods UV Floatsuit.
The UV Floatsuit by Splash About is designed to provide extra UV coverage over legs, shoulders, neck and arms. Perfect for use in outdoor pools and on beaches. Splash About Floatsuits have been designed to help you teach your child to swim. The floats are arranged to hold your child in the correct swimming position and are removed in pairs as your child becomes more confident in the water. The adjustable buoyancy system is explained in detailed instructions that come with the floatsuit, to ensure a safe and fun swimming experience for you and your child.
- Brand new zip for easy changing
- UPF 50+ and full sun protection
- Most size and buoyancy adjustable float suit on market which also promotes natural learn to swim position
- Nylon Lycra fabric gives added wind proof and sand proof protection.
- Must be used under constant adult supervision. On your first use of the product, please ensure you hold the childs hands in the water until they gain their balance and confidence in the water.