Kids Quarantine Quiz
- What is the name of Minnie Mouse’s pet cat?
- What is the name of Peter Pan’s fairy friend?
- Who is Ariel’s fishy friend in “The Little Mermaid”?
- In the song “Let it Go” What does Elsa say “never bothered me anyway”?
Answer: The cold
- In Aladdin, what is Jasmine’s pet tiger called?
- What is the name of the little girl who meets the BFG in the book and film?
- In “The Gruffalo” what animal does the Mouse meet first in his journey?
- What is the name of the human boy in the Winnie the Pooh Stories by A.A Milne?
Answer: Christopher Robin
- What is Charlie’s last name in “Charlie and the Chocolate Factory”?
- The Hungry Caterpillar ate through 2 pears on which day of the week?Answer: Tuesday
- What is the fastest land animal?
- What are baby goats called?
- What do Giant Pandas eat?
- What do tadpoles turn into?
- Can Penguins fly?
General Knowledge Round
- What is the capital of England?
- What is November the 5th better known as?
Answer: Bonfire Night
- What are ballet, tap, modern and street all types of?
- Which 3 flavours of ice cream are in Neopolitan?
Answer: Chocolate, Strawberry and Vanilla
- What colour is created when red and blue is mixed together?